- Translate requirements defined by customer into logical, economical and practical system designs.
- Analyze and design system flow and procedures to ensure high quality and efficient use of resources.
- Prepare detailed design from which complete sets of programs will be written.
- Review quality and delivery timeline.
- Work with customer regarding to technical matters.
- Coach the subordinates
- Report to Leader and Line Manager.
- Graduated from College or University majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields.
- Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
- Good design documentation.
- Team work and willing to learn a new technology, process and methodology.
- Good in leadership, communication skill.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Java Programming Language.
- Strong experience in SQL.
- RDMBS (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.).
- Understand the concept of OOP, MVC, OOAD, UML.
- Japanese company experience and Japanese language is a plus.
- Direct experience from Automotive and/or Industrial sector would be a plus.
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in Software Development Life Cycle and Quality assurance or Quality control.
- Language: Fluent in English.
|Benefit for successful candidates:
- Salary is competitive.
- Beside NET salary, employee will get bonus 2 times per year according to working performance periodically and company profit.
- Salary increase: 1 time per year.
- Professional working conditions.
- Japanese, Support IT and Business Manner courses.
- Work off on Saturday and Sunday by weekly, public holidays according to Vietnam labor Law.
- Company retreat (1 time per year).
- Except mandatory insurance (regulated by Vietnam Insurance Security), AON insurance package for employee and family (spouse and kids) is included.
- Take annual leave 16 days per year.
- Have a chance to study/work in Japan.
- Pham Viet Anh (Ms)
- NTT DATA VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
- R. 202, 2nd Fl., HITC Building, 239 Xuan Thuy Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Mob: 0913 068760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +84-4-3766-7973, Ext: 5012
- Fax: +84-4-3766-7974