- Develop major components or modules and contribute to the design and maintenance of the products.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development process, from specification and design, throughout integration, release and maintenance.
- Participate in the decision making process regarding the selection, customization and support of the array of software engineering tools used by the engineering group; i.e. version control, change management, knowledge repository, C/C++, JAVA, UML, .NET modeling, etc.
- Lead junior software engineers and review the quality of their design and implementation.
- Create quality source code; document code and procedures thoroughly as prescribed by the engineering standards.
- Use common development tools such as compilers, debuggers, profiling tools and source control system as prescribed by the engineering standards.
- Bachelor degree, graduate from the reputed university.
- 1~5 years as Programmer / Developer for Web Base/Java/.NET Based Software Solutions.
- Language : Fluent in English, Japanese is a preferred.
- Specialty (Business Application) :
- OS : Any kinds of recent version of Unix/Linux, Windows 2000/2003 Server, AS400
- DBMS:Oracle 10g, SQL Server2000
- Programing Language:Java, JSP, XML, .NET(VB, C/C++, C#)
- Technology:J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat, Eclipse, .NET Framework
- Concept:OOT, OOAD, UML, MVC
- Specialty (Embedded Sofware) :
- OS : Any kinds of recent version of (Real-time)Unix/Linux, Windows, Symbian, Android, QT.
- DBMS: Any major RDBMS skill would be plus (Oracle, SQL Server2000, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Programing Language: Assembler, C/C++, Java, XML, any .NET(VB, C/C++, C#)
- Technology: Realtime OS programming language/OS such as Linux, Symbian, Android, J2ME. .NET Framework. and it's development environment handling.
- Concept: Realtime Programming, OOT, OOAD, UML, MV
- We will assign business application programming on the embedded terminal besides low/middle layer programming as device driver, networking protocol, VGA drawing, for who has business logic application development experiences.
- University degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any IT related field.
- Expert skills in of the Java/.NET programming language.
- Web application frameworks based on the MVC pattern such as Struts or others
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including patterns.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of object oriented analysis and design (UML), relational database management (MS SQL Server, Oracle and/or MySQL).
- Self motivated, team lead, good team player and result oriented.
- Fair to good communication skill in English.