NTT DATA CORPORATION (President and CEO: Toru Yamashita; Head office: Koto-ku, Tokyo) announced today the start of the SAP Global One Team Initiative. This Initiative brings under one umbrella all the SAP related resources of NTT DATA Group, and creates a powerful new system integration team in the SAP ecosystem. For globally operating customers in particular, access to the network will guarantee a uniform level of high quality SAP solutions worldwide and SAP projects delivered with unsurpassed customer satisfaction. NTT DATA Group will put a strong focus on innovation, and provide comprehensive SAP services leveraging Best Practices and Global Delivery for customers worldwide.
The SAP Global One Team Initiative will coordinate the NTT DATA Group's diverse SAP activities: the-state-of-the-art SAP Industry Solutions, Global Roll-out/In Methodologies, 24-365 Hosting Services plus well-educated and high quality Project Managers, Consultants and Developers. NTT DATA Group will provide end-to-end SAP services for Global Companies "as a One Stop Shop"
In order to stay ahead of their competitors global companies of all industries face the challenge to unify and standardize their complex information systems landscape globally while still staying in control of their investments in information systems. In today's economic situation, customers say, "We want to implement SAP which has become a de-facto-standard for today's leading companies, but we have to reduce the cost of development and operation while keeping quality standards high". Now, NTT DATA Group is expanding its SAP business globally by establishing the new SAP Global One Team Initiative by fostering strong bonds between its entities to provide customers with best practices delivered from all over the world with one face.
The SAP Global One Team Initiative organization (as of February 2011)
11 companies in the world
Covering 29 countries
5,000+ SAP consultants
<The SAP Global One Team>
- Business Formula (M) Sdn Bhd: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Extend Technologies Group Holdings Pty Ltd: Brisbane, Australia
- JSOL Corporation: Tokyo, Japan
- Intelligroup, Inc: New Jersey, U.S.A
- itelligence AG: Bielefeld, Germany
- Keane International, Inc: Massachusetts, U.S.A
- NTT DATA CORPORATION: Tokyo, Japan
- Number of Employees: 9,670 (as of March 2010)
- NTT DATA Asia Pacific Pte.Ltd: Singapore
- NTT DATA Solfis Corporation: Tokyo, Japan
- NTT DATA WAVE Corporation: Tokyo, Japan
- QUNIE Corporation: Tokyo, Japan
The SAP Global One Team has launched dedicated task forces to best leverage SAP business synergies in the following areas:
SAP Industry Solutions:
- Sharing SAP Industry Solutions, templates, tools, accelerators, and collaborating in the areas of SAP upgrades and testing. The team will also develop tools and intellectual property that will differentiate the NTT DATA Group.
- Providing a global methodology, e.g. roll-in/out methodology for global companies using best practices. Consolidating our know-how on global SAP templates and making them available to our global customers. In addition, developing new SAP global templates based on customers' feedback from all over the world.
- Global templates will be adapted to the specific needs of each country by our local SAP Consultants.
Smart Network of Resources:
- Global SAP consultants will provide 24/7 services to our customers. This will shorten delivery times and accelerate the innovation we bring to our customers.
- Hosting services around the clock. NTT DATA Group will provide 24 hour hosting services, which will reduce customers' TCO and risk due to our certified SAP Consultants.
Global Project Management:
- Provide well educated Project Managers with excellent projects track records and the necessary certifications including certificates from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The services, prices of products and services, specifications, telephone numbers, etc. for inquiries and other information included in news releases are the data available on the day of the release. This information may be changed at any time without notice. In certain circumstances, due to various risks or unexpected occurrences, actual results may also be different from the plans or projections in news releases.