- Direct project's resources, develop project plan, and ensure that the project is completed on time and schedule
- Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project.
- Acts as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
- Ensures that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
- Bachelor degree, graduate from the reputed university.
- 5~10 years of experience in Software/Business Analyst and/or programmer and 3~5 years of experience in System Project Management for developing & implementing Web base / Java based Software Solutions.
- Direct experience from Automotive and/or Industrial sector would be a plus
- Language : Fluent in English, Japanese N2 or above.
- Specialty :
- OS : Any kinds of recent version of Unix/Linux, Windows 2000/2003 Server, AS400
- DBMS:Oracle 10g, SQL Server2000
- Programing Language:Java, JSP, XML, .NET(VB, C/C++, C#)
- Technology:J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat, Eclipse, .NET Framework
- Concept:OOT, OOAD, UML
- Bachelor's Degree in computer Science or related fields
- At least 5+ years experience in Software development life cycle
- Knowledge in Web Application Development
- Broad knowledge of Server System, Application Server, Web Server
- Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work
- Able to work under tight schedule
- Good design documentation is required
- Team work and willing to learn a new technology
- Good communication skill in English and Japanese
|Benefit for successful candidates:
- Competitive salary. Raise salary annually.
- Bonus two times per year based on business achievements.
- Professional working environment. Friendly and cooperative colleagues.
- High career promotion opportunity.
- Employee birthday celebration.
- Employee of the month prize.
- 16 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Aon Care 24hrs insurance for employee and family.
- Japanese class.
- Sport clubs.
- Many other kinds of allowances and events for employee.
- Nguyen Duy Khanh (Mr)
- NTT DATA Vietnam, Floor 8, Saigon Trade Center, 37 Ton Duc Thang St, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mb: 0933 67 4878
- Tel: 08 3513 0260 (Ext: 1102)