- Contribute to all aspects of the product development process, from specification and design, throughout integration, release and maintenance.
- Participate in the decision making process regarding the selection, customization and support of the array of software engineering tools used by the engineering group; i.e. version control, change management, knowledge repository, JAVA, UML modelling, etc.
- Create quality source code; document code and procedures thoroughly as prescribed by the engineering standards.
- Technically lead software engineers and review the implementation quality.
- Coach new members to meet target.
- Assist System Analyst to communicate with customer if any.
- Report to Leader and Line Manager.
- Graduated from College or University majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields.
- Fluency in any modern object oriented programming language.
- Any kinds of recent versions of Windows, Unix/Linux OS.
- Java Core is mandatory.
- Good knowledge in Java frameworks (Spring, Struts, etc.); SQL; RDMBS (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.); SVN.
- Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good attitude, self-motivated, good team player and result oriented.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Japanese company experience is preferable.
- Experience: At least 2 year experience as Programmer / Developer for Java Web-based Software Solutions.
- Language: Fair at English.
|Benefit for successful candidates:
- Salary is competitive.
- Beside NET salary, employee will get bonus 2 times per year according to working performance periodically and company profit.
- Salary increase: 1 time per year.
- Professional working conditions.
- Japanese, Support IT and Business Manner courses.
- Work off on Saturday and Sunday by weekly, public holidays according to Vietnam labor Law.
- Company retreat (1 time per year).
- Except mandatory insurance (regulated by Vietnam Insurance Security), AON insurance package for employee and family (spouse and kids) is included.
- Take annual leave 16 days per year.
- Have a chance to study/work in Japan.
- Pham Viet Anh (Ms)
- NTT DATA VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
- R. 202, 2nd Fl., HITC Building, 239 Xuan Thuy Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Mob: 0913 068760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +84-4-3766-7973, Ext: 5012
- Fax: +84-4-3766-7974